My 5-star books and e-books teach you how to put my best methods into practice in your lifestyle.
Check out my bestselling book, Love Your Skin, Love Yourself.
Look for it on Nook, iBooks, and other e-distibutors in the near future.
Some blog posts about Love Your Skin:
Wonderful, Helpful Book
Want to know which ingredients are best for YOUR skin? Find out in my 2-part e-book system!
Part 1: Find Your Synergistic Skin Combination
This 12-page interactive workbook will help you understand your skin in a whole new way, and figure out exactly what your combination is.
Once you know your combination, a whole new way of looking at your skin will open to you; and then you’ll be able to take the next steps to figure out what your best regimen will be to give you the skin you want for life.
Part 2: Discover Your Ingredient Profile
Once you’ve determined your Synergistic Skin Combination (best to complete that workbook before purchasing this one), it’s time to choose the best ingredients for that combination. In this step-by-step digital workbook, you’ll learn:
- What roles different types of ingredients play within a skincare formulation.
- Which ingredients most benefit different inherent skin types and skin goals in an easy-to-digest format
- How to use your Synergistic Skin Combination to choose the best ingredients.
- Which ingredients to start with if you want to make your own products OR which ingredients to look for on product labels to best benefit your skin
- How to use Ingredient Profiles whether you already make products for your clients, or work with an existing skincare brand
- And more!
Buy both books together and save!
The Sauce Code
Is finding time to prepare flavorful, healthy home-cooked meals on a regular basis a mystery to you? Do you wish you knew more about how to make your favorite go-to meals more exciting? Are you sick of spending too much time and money on food that doesn’t get eaten and kitchen gadgets never use?
The Sauce Code is your key to unlocking new and exciting flavors in your favorite, tried and true meals. This book will teach you how preparing and storing simple, healthy, multi-purpose sauces can:
- Save money on weekly meals
- Reduce stress surrounding weekly meal planning
- Give even your pickiest eaters something they’ll love without running the risk of turning into a short order cook, and
- Breathe new life into your most tried and true meals
You’ll also learn realistic it is to prepare convenient, versatile home-cooked meals without having to spend a lot of time cooking every single day.