Are You Ready to Glow?
You can give your skin exactly what it needs to create that healthy glow.
You can create professional quality boutique skincare products that make your skin look and feel amazing. (And you can do the same for your friends and family too!)
Skincare is about beauty, but it’s also about self-care. It’s about standing tall and letting your light shine instead of hiding or letting your face hold you back.
It’s amazing what can happen when you feel good in your skin.
Have you struggled with acne, dry skin, eczema, oily skin, reactive skin? Are you tired of being told you “have” to do this or you can’t do that because you have a certain type of skin.
You want a solution.
The beauty industry promises a lot, but often, the products just don’t work. Or they do … until they don’t.
Your skin isn’t the problem.
Your skin is unique just like you, and it has its own needs.
In fact, I’ll let you in on a secret. There is no such thing as a skin type. Oily, dry, mature, sensitive, normal…all of these things are just labels that they use to try and convince you to choose them over thousands of other products. In my years as an aesthetician, I have never once seen the same skin type – your skin is unique to you, and so should the products you use.
And your skin will change. This is why a store-bought product will stop working after a few months – the product isn’t any different, but your skin has adapted. As the seasons, environments, and stress levels change, so will what your skin needs.
Instead of trying to identify what’s wrong with your skin and find find “the” solution, you need to experiment and learn what your skin needs.
Forget about the medicine cabinet overflowing with expensive products you can’t use.
You can create the skincare your skin needs—and when your skin changes you can create something that fits the new needs of your skin.
Making your own skincare products is THE best way to ensure you have complete control over how your skin looks and feels.
And you don’t need a science degree to know how.
I also know what it is like to have your skin hold you back.
From my teens to my early thirties, I had terrible acne. I just wanted to hide. I tried everything. And nothing seemed to work.
Now people say, “What do you use for your skin? It absolutely glows.”
After lots of searching, I found the right thing for my skin: Individualized care.
The kind that doesn’t come in a bottle or box off the shelves.
I got the skin I’d always dreamed of when I learned to make my own skincare products.
And I want that for you too.
I want you to feel the power of nurturing, caring for, and yes, healing your skin.
I want you to reconnect with your intuition and knowledge of your body.
I want you to claim ancient wisdom and connect to the wonders the natural world offers.
And I want you to know the science and techniques to keep yourself safe.
—All while creating what you need for glowing, healthy skin.
Learn to create and customize skincare that works for your skin in Create Your Skincare Personal Edition!
You can create exactly what your skin needs – in your own kitchen.
I’ve been teaching people to make their own skincare products for years.
And whether they’re artists, working professionals, or soccer moms, they all say the same thing:
That learning the techniques to make their own skincare products with a natural ingredients in their kitchen has been life-changing for themselves and their skin.
Now I want to show you how. You’ll save both dollars and heartache with the techniques I can teach you.
Making your own skincare products is THE best way to ensure you have complete control over how your skin looks.
And you don’t need a science degree to know how.
But I’ll walk you through it step by step, so you know the basic techniques for making a multitude of products–but more importantly, how to swap out ingredients or tweak things to make a product that is just what your skin needs.
You can skip the trial and error and free DIY recipes that don’t work (and might be unsafe)—and jump right to the good stuff.
Customized boutique skincare that fits your exact needs is a beautiful thing.
And you’ll feel beautiful when you create the products that leave your skin smooth and clear and healthy.
In Create Your Skincare, I teach you how to make beautiful, boutique skincare products that are customized to your skin.
Imagine how it would feel to:
- Never have to worry whether or not the skincare products you make are safe
- Feel confident in being able to make products that work for your unique skin
- Feel at ease knowing that if something changes—whether it’s the season or your skin—you won’t have to start over from scratch
- Have the ability to use your knowledge to make products for your friends and family
- Never have to worry that your kids will experience the shame of being bullied for bad skin, because you’ll know exactly how to help them
- Get compliments from strangers regularly on your gorgeous skin–even without makeup!
With Create Your Skincare Personal Edition, You will:
- Learn to make a complete regimen to care for your skin that feels and smells amazing, is safe, and really works
- Stop taking advice from the big cosmetic giants, who only care about the bottom line, and start having faith in yourself
- Develop a deep personal relationship with your skin, learn to understand its needs, and love it for the miracle it is
- Discover which ingredients your skin needs to look and feel its best now, and for years to come
- Never have to worry whether your skin looks great or not—you’ll know it does!
Take back your skin…and so much more.
Skincare touches on so many things.
You can control what you put on your skin, just like you choose what you eat and what you use to clean your home.
You can regain control from a beauty industry that doesn’t really care about your skin, but just about getting you to spend more.
And you can take back your confidence.
If your skin has ever held you back from your dreams, you can stand tall and go after EVERYTHING feeling fabulous about your face.
Learning to create your own skincare can be life changing.
Here’s what some of my students had to say about learning to create their own skincare.
I would definitely recommend Create Your Skincare to anyone interested in the skin.
You’re making clean non-toxic skincare that you feel comfortable trying out and experimenting with, and you can always tweak the formulations based on your results.
Thank you Rachael for helping me to create products for both my daughter and myself. I also now feel confident that I can make products to help my dad with his eczema. It’s been a pleasure having the opportunity to learn from you, and I’m excited to keep progressing through the course and applying my knowledge to new and different skin types.”
– Lara Bokenfohr
– Tisha Palmer
– Katie Stehura
Level 1: Foundations of Boutique Skincare Design
Your skincare-making journey kicks off here. This level sets the stage for your entire process and teaches you crucial information that will shorten your learning curve, boost your confidence, and assure you that YOU’VE GOT THIS.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to discover your true skin type, and which ingredients your skin needs to look and feel its best now, and for years to come
- How to create your first, Easy-Yet-Elegant regimen: Step-by-step instructions for two cleansers, a toner and serum, all customized to YOUR skin — that #makeupfreeMonday is so much closer now!
- Cosmetic Chemistry 101: I break down what you need to know about skincare ingredients and how they work together in your favorite products
- How to adjust your products anytime to really make them your own
- And more!
Level 2: Balms, Butters, Soufflés, and Body Scrubs
You’ll learn to embrace oils, butters, and waxes (even if you have oily skin!) and design preservative-free products that are still simple, yet kick things up a notch with fun new techniques. You’ll also get more information about using essential oils and herbs in skincare, antioxidants, and extracts.
You’ll also make a luxurious oil-based regimen with products including:
- A cleansing balm
- Whipped facial soufflé
- Our world famous Body Smoothing Creme (not your typical sugar scrub!)
Level 3: Exquisite Emulsions~Creams, Lotions and Gels
- Learn more complex formulations and techniques to make the classic favorite product types: lotions, creams, and gels.
- Dive into the world of natural emulsification and preservation – We’ll take the mystery and controversy out of these ingredients so you can feel safe and confident in using them in your water-containing products
- Learn to make an emulsion cleansing lotion, and micellar cleansing fluid, moisturizer, and gel-based products.
- Learn to add more advanced extracts and actives to your products
- Create your Core Regimen – Your one-of-a-kind collection of products that you’ll use every day
Level 4: Add the Icing – It’s time to create the little extras that make a big difference:
- How to enhance a regimen or treatment when something’s not quite working
- Learn the ins and outs, myths and facts about exfoliation
- Learn to make exfoliants (including our luxurious student-favorite, the Honey Enzyme Facial Ritual) and masks, and spot treatments
- Learn additional herbal preparations
- Put it all together to create your complete regimen for glowing skin
Bonus Module: When you purchase Create Your Skincare Personal Edition, you’ll also get our fantastic Bonus Module, which includes:
- The entire Create Your Skincare for the Holidays Course – learn to create, customize, accessorize, and beautifully package gifts and gift baskets for anyone on your list, anytime you need that perfect gift
- How to infuse your products with gemstone and flower power
- Guidelines on what you need to know if you want to sell your products
- and more!
Here’s What You Get with Create Your Skincare Personal Edition:
Your Course Includes
Is Create Your Skincare Personal Edition
right for you?
Create Your Skincare Personal Edition is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick-fix solution.
Getting to know your skin is like any relationship – it takes time. If you’re not willing to put at least 10 hours upfront into going through the course, and experimenting with the formulas, then Create Your Skincare on Demand isn’t for you.
- You want to start a skincare company.
While the course will teach you all the theory you need to make skincare products, Create Your Skincare Personal Edition doesn’t go into the advanced formulation, testing, compliance, business, or regulatory stuff you’d need to know to be able to legally sell your products. If you’re a skincare professional or want to launch a skincare brand, the Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is a better fit for you.
- You’re not willing or able to spend money for your education or on ingredients and supplies.
Create Your Skincare Personal Edition is the absolute best value you’ll find online on how to make customized, natural skincare products. However you’ll need at least an extra $50–100 to spend on ingredients at each level. We do regularly support our students by posting the latest deals & discount vouchers, and teaching you how to make your purchasing budget last, but ultimately you are financially responsible for all ingredients and supplies, in addition to your course tuition.
On the other hand, if you can say YES to any of these…
You’ve had bad skin days for as long as you can remember, or you have a family member for whom this applies, and you’re fed up that you still don’t have the results you want after trying just about EVERYTHING. You’re ready to take matters into your own hands–literally!
You want to eliminate toxins from your environment, for your health and that of your family. In Create Your Skincare Personal Edition, you learn to make skincare products with all the natural, safe ingredients you love–and none of the “nasties” you don’t.
You’re tired of Googling home skincare solutions and want to get serious–While there are a lot of free skincare product recipes out there, many of them are unsafe. You want to know the safe way to make personalized skincare products—and how to adapt them effectively for changing skin.
… then I believe Create Your Skincare Personal Edition is perfect for you.
Here’s the Bottom Line: No one understands your skin like you.
You are an individual. There’s no one else on the planet like you. You—and your skin—are one-of-a-kind. Skincare product manufacturers create products for the masses—for generic categories of people.
And there’s nothing generic about you, which is why it’s so hard to find skincare that feels, smells, and performs the way you want it to!
You deserve better—you deserve skincare that’s as unique as your skin, and that’s what you’ll learn to create in Create Your Skincare™.
In Create Your Skincare Personal Edition, you can learn in weeks what it took me years to learn and perfect—and more importantly you’ll have support and guidance from me throughout your entire process.
I’m so excited to have you join me!
Create Your Skincare Personal Edition has been painstakingly designed to help you learn to create and customize boutique skincare products for your skin. The methods in this course have been proven to work if you follow the guidelines laid out for you, and fully participate in the experience by completing the material, assignments, and assessments, and asking for support in the student Facebook group when needed. I stand by my commitment to my students. If, after you have gone through all the course material, tried all the products/formulae, completed your workbooks within 30 days of purchasing the course, you still are having difficulty, we can schedule a troubleshooting call, so I can personally assist you in creating your products.