Have You Ever Heard the Phrase:
“One Size Doesn’t Fit All?”
Well, it’s true. Especially for skincare………
Every person is an individual with unique needs, and just like there’s no one diet that’s perfect for everyone, there’s no one skincare regimen that’s perfect for everyone.
Approaching the skin as a generic type leaves out a huge piece of the whole picture–the picture of the individual person whose skin is a living, breathing, ever-changing organ. The skin changes with the seasons, with different foods, with the environment, because of life events like pregnancy or menopause, and simply with age. But guess what? Products formulated for generic types stay the same, and often stop meeting people’s changing needs.
This is when your customers tell you things like:
“I’ve been using this product for years, and while it’s nice, I just don’t feel like it’s making a difference in my skin.”
“I’ve been using this product for years, and I don’t know what happened, but my skin’s been feeling really dry and tight lately so I don’t think it works anymore.”
“My skin was doing really well with the products you gave me until I got pregnant, and now my skin’s a sensitive, broken out mess.”
Am I right???
If that sounds familiar, I can help. That is where Create Your Skincare Professional Edition comes in. I’ll teach you how to create and customize boutique skincare that will be a perfect fit for you and your clients at EVERY stage of their skin.
How would it feel to be able to offer that customer a more personalized skincare solution, that would meet her needs when something about her skin inevitably changes?
Learning to create and customize boutique skincare products for your customers is that solution.
This way, your customers will have skincare that’s one-of-a-kind as they are–which you can easily adjust whenever needed. Not only have you solved your customers’ skincare needs, but you’ve also gotten yourself a customer for life.
I created Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition because I can’t make custom products for everybody.
I wanted to empower other professionals who work with skincare customers with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to create this same type of boutique experience for their own customers.
This isn’t just a course that teaches recipes and formulas, because there’s more to skincare than just science and numbers. Creating boutique skincare products is an art.
I’ll teach you the art of how to design ALL-NATURAL skincare (sans icky chemicals) to meet the needs of different skin types and customers’ individual skin goals.
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is a 4 month online program that teaches you to design and customize complete skincare regimens to meet the needs of different skin types and skin goals and start your boutique skincare business.
Inside you’ll find:
- 4 levels of video lectures and demonstrations
- A downloadable and interactive Course Planner and Master Formulary which is your roadmap through the program, plus helps you record your ingredients and formulas, and track your progress.
- Digital workbooks you can use to identify Synergistic Skincare Combinations and create Ingredient Profiles
- Other downloadable PDF resources, including a jam-packed Ingredients for Your Skin Combination chart, glossary, shopping list, preferred suppliers list, and more
- Skincare business building curriculum and resources specific to business setup and structure, marketing and branding, legal and regulatory compliance, business finances, and other must-have skincare business information
- Weekly live calls that include real time Q&A, live training, group coaching, and expert guest instructors
- Access to our students-only Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition Facebook community where you can connect with your current classmates, CYS alumni, and get additional support from me
- A fabulous Bonus Module with additional recipes, Words of Wisdom from the Pros, what steps to take if you want to sell your skincare products, how to incorporate flower and gemstone essences into your products, plus the ENTIRE Create Your Skincare for the Holidays course
- Your 2-part Boutique Skincare Designer exam and certification (upon passing)
- Exclusive access to our Webinar Library, which is full of additional educational skincare and wellness information
- And so much more!
This is NOT your average skincare course. Here’s why:
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition combines the best elements of live instruction and personal coaching, with the convenience of online education in an interactive, supportive, and fun multimedia platform. You get constant support whenever you need it before, during, and after the course is over–and best of all, you get LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to all purchased materials and the Create Your Skincare Alumni online community.
I’m going to let you in on 3 skincare business secrets:
Secret #1 – There is no such thing as a skin type.
The thing the beauty industry doesn’t tell us is that there is no such thing as a standard skin type. I know–this totally contradicts what you might have learned in school! Oily, dry, mature, sensitive, normal–all of these things are just labels that brands use to try and convince you to choose them over thousands of other products. The closest thing the industry has to an accurate label, is ‘combination skin’. The truth? We all have combination skin: our own unique combination. In my years as an aesthetician, I have never once seen the same skin type: everyone’s skin is totally one-of-a-kind, and so their skincare products should be too.
Secret #2 – The trend of customization isn’t going anywhere.
As the purchasing power of the millennial generation grows, so does the demand for signature products and services, that are unique to their wants and needs. Customers are more interested in being part of their own experience, and forming a connection with their products and beauty experts (that’s you), rather than settling for generic solutions off a shelf. Generation X and baby boomer clients long for the days of high-touch customer service and human interaction in this digital world. Adding customized, boutique skincare products to your practice or line will set you apart, and position you as an on-trend expert.
Secret #3 – Your customers are more savvy than ever.
Ignorance is no longer bliss in the skincare and wellness industries. With increased research and awareness about the dangers of toxicants in skincare products, and dishonest practices like greenwashing in the beauty industry, customers do their homework before they buy. They want to know more about ingredients, formulation, and sourcing, and they want to feel confident that their products are not just effective, but safe for their health and for the planet.
Create Your Skincare is a proud Made Safe™ Supporter, and our goal is to help you make products that are safe and non-toxic, as well as targeted for your customers’ bioindividual needs.
I’m a firm believer that to feel beautiful, you have to create things of beauty.
And that’s what I teach you to do in my online course, Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition.
I teach you how to make beautiful, boutique skincare products that are tailored to your–and your customers’–skin.
Imagine how it would feel to:
- Never have to worry whether or not the skincare products you make or sell are safe
- Feel confident in being able to make targeted products that work
- Feel at ease knowing that if something changes—whether it’s the season or your customer’s skin—you won’t have to start over from scratch
- Have the ability to use your knowledge to make products for anyone, regardless of their skin type or skin tone
- Eliminate competition from online retailers and big box stores who sell professional products–because no one can sell the customized experience your customers can get from you
- Increase customer loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals, because your customers’ friends will notice the improvement and want the same for themselves!
With Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition, you will:
- Learn to create and customize complete regimens that feel and smell amazing, are safe, and really work for your customers
- Stop taking advice from the big cosmetic giants who only care about the bottom line, and start having faith in yourself
- Develop a deep personal relationship with your own skin, learn to understand its needs, and love it for the miracle it is–and this will carry over into your business!
- Discover which ingredients your customers’ skin needs to look and feel its best now, and for years to come
- Never have to worry whether your own skin looks great or not–you’ll know it does!
Hi, I’m Rachael Pontillo,
I’m a licensed aesthetician, as well as a Certified International Health Coach who’s successfully helped thousands of women heal physically, emotionally, and even spiritually from skin conditions and helped them maintain healthy, glowing skin long-term.
I had acne for decades before learning the power of customized skincare products, and after years of practice (and a few Mythbuster-worthy kitchen explosions), I discovered the secret to clear skin for ANY skin type.
My own education is rooted in ancient traditions like Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and herbalism in addition to plant and stone energetics and metaphysics. I understand the subtle energetic qualities of how ingredients from nature work with each other,and with the skin, that goes a bit deeper than atoms and molecules–though I’ve taken my share of cosmetic chemistry classes too.
I have the experience from my education, my own personal story, and my professional practice–PLUS–years of experience from teaching people how to make their own all natural skincare products both live in person, and online. I know what it takes to create amazing, customized products–and my teaching methods are proven.
But don’t take my word for it.
Here’s what some of my students had to say about learning to create their own skincare.
“My interest in skin didn’t start until my daughter started having acne at age 14. Having had terrible acne myself as a teenager, I knew how awful that felt, and I didn’t want her to go through the same thing. I felt that knowing what I did about nutrition and green living, I should be able to help my daughter. We made some changes to her diet which helped, however, it was not until we changed her whole skincare regimen to one that we created ourselves, using nourishing, all-natural ingredients, that her skin improved.
I would definitely recommend Create Your Skincare to anyone interested in the skin.
You’re making clean non-toxic skincare that you feel comfortable trying out and experimenting with, and you can always tweak the formulations based on your results.
Thank you Rachael for helping me to create products for both my daughter and myself. I also now feel confident that I can make products to help my dad with his eczema. It’s been a pleasure having the opportunity to learn from you, and I’m excited to keep progressing through the course and applying my knowledge to new and different skin types.”
– Lara Bokenfohr
Learning about skincare was a natural extension of my own health practices. I knew that I saw an impact on my skin with what I ate, but I thought I could do even more if I was really conscious of the ingredients I put on my skin. That’s what brought me to want to take Create Your Skincare. Making skincare has also been a natural progression of my own coaching model.
– Tisha Palmer
I wanted sustainable, natural skincare for MY skin. My main goal in starting this course was to learn how to be self-sustainable in terms of my skincare products, and I achieved that goal beyond my expectations. This course was truly amazing, and Rachael is awesome and extremely knowledgeable! I loved the idea of only having to rely on myself for all products I use in the future, eliminating toxic ingredients from my regimen, learning about natural/nontoxic substitutes, and being able to customize products to MY skin! You can’t get that at the store! Thank you so much, Rachael. 🙂
– Katie Stehura
Here’s Your Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition Curriculum:
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll learn over the coming months:
Level 1: Foundations of Boutique Skincare Design
Your skincare-making journey kicks off here. This level sets the stage for your entire process and teaches you crucial information that will shorten your learning curve, boost your confidence, and assure you that YOU’VE GOT THIS.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to discover your true skin type, and which ingredients your skin needs to look and feel its best now, and for years to come
- How to create your first, Easy-Yet-Elegant regimen: Step-by-step instructions for two cleansers, a toner and serum, all customized to YOUR skin — that #makeupfreeMonday is so much closer now!
- Cosmetic Chemistry 101: I break down what you need to know about skincare ingredients and how they work together in your favorite products
- How to adjust your products anytime to really make them your own
- And more!
Level 2: Balms, Butters, Soufflés, and Body Scrubs
You’ll learn to embrace oils, butters, and waxes (even if you have oily skin!) and design preservative-free products that are still simple, yet kick things up a notch with fun new techniques. You’ll also get more information about using essential oils and herbs in skincare, antioxidants, and extracts.
You’ll also make a luxurious oil-based regimen with products including:
- A cleansing balm
- Whipped facial soufflé
- Our world famous Body Smoothing Creme (not your typical sugar scrub!)
Level 3: Exquisite Emulsions and Gels
- Learn to use more complex formulations and techniques to make the classic favorite product types: lotions, creams, and gels.
- Dive into the world of natural emulsification and preservation – We’ll take the mystery and controversy out of these ingredients so you can feel safe and confident in using them in your water-containing products
- Learn to make and emulsion cleansing lotion, and micellar cleansing fluid, moisturizer, and gel-based products.
- Learn to add more advanced extracts and actives to your products
- Create your Core Regimen – Your one-of-a-kind collection of products that you’ll use every day
Level 4: Add the Icing – Exfoliants, Masks, Spot Treatments, and More:
- How to enhance a regimen or treatment when something’s not quite working
- Learn the ins and outs, myths and facts about exfoliation
- Learn to make exfoliants (including our luxurious student-favorite, the Honey Enzyme Facial Ritual) and masques, and spot treatments
- Put it all together to create your Complete Regimen for Glowing Skin
You’ll also get our fabulous Bonus Module, which includes:
- The entire Create Your Skincare for the Holidays Course – learn to create, customize, accessorize, and beautifully package gifts and gift baskets for anyone on your list, anytime you need that perfect gift
- How to Infuse Your Products with Gemstone and Flower Power
- Guidelines on what you need to know if you want to sell your products and more!
But We’re Not Stopping There…
In Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition you’ll also…
- Prepare for and take your Boutique Skincare Designer certification exam with accountability and structure from your classmates and myself.
- Get additional live training in business, branding, marketing, regulatory issues, and more from myself and our guest expert instructors.
- Get printable and downloadable workbooks and tools to help you plan, structure, market, and run your business
- Get live weekly group calls over 4 months, plus bonus study and accountability sessions and group coaching
- Get two private skincare business coaching calls with me
So essentially, you create your skincare business in just 4 months, with accountability, structure, and both group and private support from me.
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is perfect for people who are committed to starting or growing their skincare business now—this may include health coaches, aestheticians, nutritionists, herbalists, aromatherapists, naturopaths, and entrepreneurs who want to either add add a custom skincare aspect to their practice, or have their own indie skincare brand.
CYS Pro (as it is lovingly nicknamed) is also awesome for people who know that they do best with a firm structure, planned curriculum, and a high level of support built right in. Classmates work together, so this program is NOT for people who start things and don’t finish them. This is also not for people who say they want a business, but aren’t willing fully commit to taking the actions needed to make it happen.
Is Create Your Skincare right for you?
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick-fix solution. Getting to know your skin is like any relationship – it takes time. If you’re not willing to put at least 10 hours upfront into going through the course, and experimenting with the formulas, then Create Your Skincare isn’t for you.
- You’re not willing or able to spend money for your education, business setup, or on ingredients and supplies. I don’t like to bring up money as a barrier, but the truth is that while Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is the absolute best value you’ll find online on how to make customized, natural skincare products and start or grow a successful skincare business. You’ll need at least an extra $50-100 to spend on ingredients each level, plus you’ll be responsible for any costs associated with getting your business and website up and running. We do regularly support our students by posting the latest deals & discount vouchers, and teaching you how to make your purchasing budget last; but ultimately you are financially responsible for all ingredients and supplies, in addition to your course tuition and business costs.
On the other hand, if you can say YES to any of these…
You’ve tried to get your business started on your own, but have stalled due to overwhelm, distraction, or because you didn’t have the tools, guidance, and support you needed.
Or you already have a skincare or wellness practice, but you’re losing business because your clients are getting their products online. You’re ready to to set yourself apart as an expert and give your clients something they can’t get elsewhere.
You want a legitimate at-home business, but you don’t want to do sell the same products your neighbor or kid’s friend’s mom is selling, and you don’t want to host parties or pressure friends and family to be your customers.
You’re ready to put the pedal to the metal and get this thing started NOW.
… then I believe Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is perfect for you.
Here’s the Bottom Line: If You Truly Want to Have a Skincare Business, You’ll Do What it Takes to Make That Happen.
You are an innovative, intelligent, amazing human being who is capable of achieving success, financial freedom, and happiness beyond your wildest dreams. You—your story, and your vision—are one-of-a-kind. Skincare product manufacturers create products for the masses—for generic categories of people. But you want to create products to help actual individual people.
The skincare industry is unique, which is why it’s so important to get the right training and support from the right teacher, who’s already been there and knows how to help you get what you want.
You deserve to have a business that you love, and that allows you the freedom and flexibility to live your life the way you want.
In Create Your Skincare™: Professional Edition, you’ll learn in just 4 months what it took me years to learn and perfect—and more importantly you’ll have support and guidance from me throughout your entire process.
I’m so excited to have you join me!
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition
In this 4 month experience, you’ll learn to formulate and customize all natural, boutique skincare products from scratch. You’ll also get certified as a Boutique Skincare Designer, AND start or grow your skincare business.
This program offers superior boutique skincare formulation and business instruction, support, and accountability for people serious about starting a skincare business who are ready to buckle down, and get it done.
Create Your Skincare: Professional Edition is centered around many hours of live support and mentoring from myself and guest experts, in real time. Live instruction and personal mentoring is not something that can be refunded. Students who have gotten the best results from this course have committed to going through all the material, make a point of attending the live sections, and work hard to follow the course guidelines. If you have put in all the work, made the products, and completed the assignments and are still having trouble within the first 30 days, please contact us for support, so we can help you troubleshoot and get you back on track.